what is zirconia?
Zirconia is a Created Stone and the best simulated diamond in the world the material has good hardness, ranking 8.5 on the Mohs Scale. Swarovski Zirconia are set to bring a touch of brilliance to Bridge- & Fine Jewelry and products beyond.
Zirconia can easily be used for designs inspired by diamond jewelry. It is set rather than glued. This way it is perfectly suitable to be used in fine jewelry and precious materials such as Yellowgold, Whitegold or 925 Silver.
Considering that Zirconia is never glued but always set like a diamond, they are ideal for everyday use. This technique provides them with high resistance to daily wear and tear.
swarovski zirconia attributes
- The finest quality available today.
- Created using only the highest quality raw materials.
- Swarovski's Pure Brilliance Cut for Zirconia has 57 facets.
- Swarovski's Pure Brilliance Cut delivers the same level of brilliance as natural diamonds.
- The engraving guarantees that the zirconia stones are cut in accordance with the cutting parameters stated by the GIA as being 'ideal for diamonds'.
- Every single Pure Brilliance Cut Zirconia carries the exclusive Swarovski engraving, even down to a size of 0.70 mm.
- The perfectly balanced proportions of our stones enhance the brilliance and beauty of any jewelry.
- Zirconia has near-identical properties to diamonds in terms of brilliance, refraction and durability.
- Zirconia can withstand very high temperatures (2750° C) and can therefore be set like a genuine diamond.
- Zirconia can be applied to jewelry without the need for adhesives, making it extremely durable and ideal for everyday wear.